Addison Public Library
4 Friendship Plaza
Addison, Illinois 60101-2499
Mon-Thu: 9 am - 9 pm
Fri: 9 am - 6 pm
Sat: 9 am - 5 pm
Sun: 1 pm - 5 pm
Join the Conversation!
Business & Investments
FREE Children's Health Fair
March 19, 2012
On Saturday, March 24, from 2 to 4 pm, the Kiwanis Club of Addison and the Addison Public Library are cohosting a FREE Children’s Health Fair.
The Fair will take place throughout the library.
- W. Daniel Perez, MD, from A to Z Pediatric & Youth Healthcare offers hearing, hemoglobin (iron levels), and diabetes screenings.
- Dr. Loya, DDS, will perform dental screenings and provide information
- Optometrist Dr. Jency Elakkatt offers vision screenings.
- The Elmhurst YMCA will have information about their obesity initiative.
- Learn about the services provided at the Kumon Place Math and Reading Academy, located in Addison.
No registration is required. Children under the age of 10 must be supervised by a parent or care giver 16 years of age or older. For more information about the Children’s Health Fair, contact Sally Schuster, (630) 458-3303.