Name the Café Contest Extended
February 11, 2009
Do you have a great name for the library's new Café? The contest has been extended until February 21, 2009. Addison Public Library card holders can submit one entry to win a $5 gift certificate per week for one year, compliments of George Spentzos, the Café operator. Entry forms with the contest rules are available at the public service desks.
Mr. Spentzos, the operator of the café, learned that signage for the new café can be prepared in less time than originally allowed and asked that the contest be extended until February 21, 2009. All of the names submitted for this contest will be considered when the winning name is selected.
If you elect to print the form
, please turn it in at any of the public services desks.
Official Name the Café Contest Rules
1. The contest is limited to Addison Public Library card holders.
2. Entries are limited to one per person.
3. Entries must be submitted between January 15 and February 7, 2009. No entries will be accepted after February 7, 2009.
4. All submissions must be in English.
5. All entries become the property of George Spentzos, operator of the café, and will not be returned.
6. All entries submitted must be original, must not have been previously published, released or distributed, and must have been created and owned exclusively by the entrant submitting the creation. George Spentzos is under no obligation to use the winning entry for any purpose.
7. Entries will be judged base on the following criteria:
8. George Spentzos will select the winning café name. The Library will have final approval of that name. Mr. Spentzos will not be given the names of the entrants prior to the final selection and approval.
9. In the event that multiple entries of the same name are received and that name is picked as the winner, the final winner will be selected by random drawing.
10. The only prize is a $5 gift certificate each week for one year to be used at the café.
Entrants grant to George Spentzos and the Addison Public Library the right to use and publish their name in connection with the Contest.